A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chi Vu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chi Vu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- John Peter Smith Health Networ, Fort Worth, Tx
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chi H. Vu practice?
Dr. Chi Vu practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.