A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Yu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Yu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Yu MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth Yu practice?
- Dr. Beth Yu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beth Yu practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Internists.