inactive

Beth Yu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 16th, 2015
Used to be good, not anymore
Waiting time is too long. Office is so busy that staff is disorganized. Doctor will talk to you about one or two things a visit. I was told that she only allows a certain amount of time per visit and you will have to come back for more issues. They sent my blood work to a lab not in my network. I was told it was my problem that I did not tell them, they would not reverse the fees so I had to pay the huge bill.

March 15th, 2012
Davis
She is most thorough doctor I have seen. She takes her time to listen to my concerns and directs right questions for the diagnosis. I feel she genuinely cares about her patients.

December 9th, 2010
Karen W.
I've been a patient of Dr. Yu's since 2003. She is the best doctor that I have ever been too. I would recommend her to any of my family & friends. She's very caring and knows her job. If she doesn't know something she will make sure she finds out. I took my 89 mother in-law to Dr. Yu in 2003 & I don't think she would be a live today without the wonderful care that she has received from Dr. Yu. She calls you back with all your test results as soon as she gets them. She spends all the time you need and makes sure she answers all your questions. She has a wonderful staff and Dr. Yu requires her staff to be knowledgeable. They can even read a real blood pressure monitor.

October 12th, 2009
Patient
Dr. Yu was highly recommended by my Cardiologist. She's very caring and always will make a follow up call to update patient's progress. Take time to answer all question and makes sure you fully understand your treatment plan. Lets you that your good health is very important to her.