A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chi Zhang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhang
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zhang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chi Zhang, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zhang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Adams Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chi Zhang MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Chi Zhang practice?
- Dr. Chi Zhang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chi Zhang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near North Adams, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsfield, MA.
See North Adams Internists and North Adams Gastroenterologists.