A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chi Zhang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhang
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zhang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chi Zhang, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zhang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Adams Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chi Zhang MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Chi Zhang practice?
- Dr. Chi Zhang has 1 office location.
Dr. Chi Zhang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near North Adams, MA.
See North Adams Internists and North Adams Gastroenterologists.