A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chia-Chen Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chia-Chen Chen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chia-Chen Chen Chen MD is a male General Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Chia-Chen C. Chen practice?
- Dr. Chia-Chen Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Chia-Chen Chen practices General Practice near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Primary Care Doctors.