A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chia-How Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chia-How Liu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chia-How Liu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Liu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chia-How Liu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chia-How Liu practice?
- Dr. Chia-How Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Chia-How Liu practices Family Medicine near Avondale, AZ.
See Avondale Family Physicians.