A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chia-How Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chia-How Liu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chia-How Liu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Liu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chia-How Howie Liu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chia-How H. Liu practice?
- Dr. Chia-How Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Chia-How Liu practices Family Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
See Goodyear Family Physicians.