A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chia-How Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chia-How Liu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chia-How Liu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chia-How Liu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chia-How Liu practice?
- Dr. Chia-How Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Chia-How Liu practices Family Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
See Goodyear Family Physicians.