A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chia-Hui Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chia-Hui Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chia-Hui Hui Lee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Chia-Hui H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Chia-Hui Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Chia-Hui Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Parker, CO.
See Parker Obstetricians & Gynecologists.