Dr. Chia-Wai Chang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 18th, 2016
Very Happy with Cosmetic Facial surgery
Dr Chang and his staff provided outstanding care. Glad I sought out a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon for my rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty. Very pleased!

August 5th, 2016
Very happy camper
I could not be more pleased with my outcome or the surgery event itself. Dr Chang is extremely good at what he does and is wonderful to be around. I'm very happy.

January 14th, 2015
I found this Doctor very courteous, knowledgeable and easy to work with. He even follows up with telephone calls and also emails to see how you are doing. Something that you do not find in other Doctors. I am so happy that I found this Doctor in the ENT Department.

November 18th, 2011
Had already diagnosed me before he saw me
I went in to see Dr. Chang because I have been having problems with dry, cracking, painful skin on the inside of my nose and nosebleeds for over a year. Dr. Chang was very short with me and very rude, did not listen to what I had to say, and kept telling me, "Your nose looks fine, you're not giving me anything to work with." I very carefully explained my symptoms to him the best I could but felt like he wasn't listening to anything I was saying anyway. He kept asking me the same questions over and over again when I told him I didn't know the answer. I had told him my nose wasn't acting up currently but that it was a chronic problem I have been having for over a year and the pain/dryness/bleeding comes and goes. I had made the appointment two weeks before I was able to get in and at the time I made the appointment it was acting up pretty badly. He told me, "I don't see anything that I can work with here and you're not giving me anything. Maybe if you make an appointment when you're actually having a problem I could help you." I tried to explain that I HAD made the appointment when it was acting up but he cut me off and told me he couldn't help me. In fact he told me, "Your symptoms just aren't playing out nicely into a clean diagnosis so I'm just not sure what I can do for you." Not only did he have a horrible bedside manner but he had already made up his mind that nothing was wrong with me before he even came into the room.