Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Rude and cocky show details Rude and cocky
by Liza S on Aug 30th, 2016

This dr. is arrogant and mannerism is horrible. I didn't like the rudeness of his front desk Mexican receptionists. They were extremely argumentive. This dr is never on time for his appointments, waited one hour before he walked into the room. His nurse was also extremely rude. The office does not show any concern for patient's . I saw him back years ago and the office hasn't changed. I wouldn't recommend this location nor dr.Hsu. care about you

He doesn't have a med degree from Harvard! show details He doesn't have a med degree from Harvard!
by C. Willoughby on Jul 16th, 2016

I saw Dr. Hsu for a very serious problem I was having. CVS.(look it up) I told him all of my symptoms and he did an endoscopy procedure. When he saw all of the damage to my throat he said I had acid reflex. WHAT! After putting up with his insanity, and visiting the ER many times an ER doctor told me what I had. I now take the medicine and haven't had a problem since. His Harvard "Degree" is an administration degree. My husband has one of those, too. Doesn't make him a doctor.

Best Dr. show details Best Dr.
by Craig Herrmann on Dec 21st, 2015

Dr hsu is definitely one of those Drs that really listen and care about his patients. I Reccomended him very highly!!!

by lisa m. on Mar 1st, 2014

staff is rude, Information is impossible to get from both Doctor and staff. If you have a serious problem that needs long term care, find a new doctor. Austin Gastro wants the easy in and out patients. They are in it to make money, not care for the patients.

40ish male show details 40ish male
Jul 10th, 2012

Austin Gastro has a monopoly in Austin. You are at their mercy. Each time I have been taken back to a room to wait for the Dr. it has taken 30-60 minutes to see him.There has not been a clear plan for diagnosis or treatment-symptoms have been extreme bloating, IBS-like symptoms. After the breat-test, which was preceded by colonoscopy, they were supposed to call and let me know what to do next. No call.Dr. Hsu is not personable. He is brief in speech and in the time spent with me.

Someone should take away his Harvard degree show details Someone should take away his Harvard degree
Apr 29th, 2012

I came in for extreme bloating that has lasted for two years. He recommended an Endoscopy (bet they do that for every patient, since they have the Endo place right there, and make alot of money) and a breath test. When I returned for a follow-up, he said the breath test isn't really accurate, why schedule it then?, and that he didn't know what was wrong with me. Just wanted to make a few thousand dollars and that's it. He doesn't listen, and he says contradicting information. Stay away. Don't let that degree fool you like it did me.