A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chia-Yi Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chia-Yi Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chia-Yi Joyce Lee MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chia-Yi J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Chia-Yi Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Chia-Yi Lee practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Internists, Panorama City Critical Care Practitioners, and Panorama City Pulmonologists.