Dr. Chia Chen Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Chia Chen?

May 11th, 2011

chia chen worst dr ever!!!

i am young and had a very serious skin issue, which can effect more then just the skin in a young adult. i went to Dr Chia Chen time after time to help improve this problem, she would come in the room for not more then 5 minutes, prescribe me medication and send me on my way. not discuss symtoms/concerns. id make multiple calls back to her letting her know what she'd prescribed is not helping, never would she return a call, all she wanted was for me to continue making apts which cost $40 a pop! did i not mention i am a young adult and after nearly $1000 with no answers i got frustrated and found a new doctor. best move i ever made!! the Dr. sat with me for over an hour AFTER 5:00 and within a couple visits had me cured!! what was she doing for the past 2 years id been going to her!?! very frustrating and i would HIGHLY recommend you not go to her, all she wants is the all mighty dollar!!!

July 25th, 2010

Chen = Newbie

I saw Dr. Chia Chen for Botox and Laser treatment for the removal of fine facial capillaries. She had a fine bedside manner with me, and took her time, and the Botox injections went well enough. But it was obvious that she is still new with Laser application; she spent too much time lasering my chin. It had an open weeping sore for a couple of weeks, and after a year to allow for healing, my chin is red, bumpy and scarred. It only had a few fine capillaries before...it looks really bad now.

March 6th, 2010

no one ever explained my problem so clearly

I have had bad migraines for years and Dr. Chen was the first doctor to explain to me clearly the connection between my lifestyle, medication use and triggers for my migraines. After my visit, I followed her instructions, and my migraine improved, now I am able to function better and have less attacks. I was very thankful and pleased that I found such a caring doctor.

October 17th, 2008

Horrible bedside manner!

Dr. Chen rushed me through my attempts to convey issues I was having, was very patronizing, didn't follow up on everything, and rushed out before giving me instructions on who to contact regarding tests she referred me for. I waited about an hour to see her and she gave me a little over 5 minutes of her time. This was my first and last visit with her.

August 22nd, 2015