A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chia Chi Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chia Chi Kao, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chia Chi Kao, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chia Chi Kao MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chia Chi Kao practice?
- Dr. Chia Chi Kao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chia Chi Kao practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.