Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chia Lee
Dr. Chia Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX, with other offices in Hemet, CA and Hemet, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair, Hemet Valley Medical Center and Menifee Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Chia Lee has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Chia Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.
Dr. Ved Aggarwal
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Arlington, TX 0.42 mi25
Dr. Rinoo Shah
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Arlington, TX 0.97 mi21
Dr. James Piland
Arlington, TX 1.48 mi35