A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chia Wei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chia Wei is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wei
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wei graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Wei has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chia You Wei MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Chia Y. Wei practice?
- Dr. Chia Wei has 1 office location.
Dr. Chia Wei practices Neurology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Neurologists.