A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chiachen Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chiachen Hsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chiachen Hsu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hsu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chiachen Hsu MD is a female Sports Medicine, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chiachen Hsu practice?
- Dr. Chiachen Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Chiachen Hsu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Physiatrists and Oakland Sports Medicine Doctors.