A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chiadikaobi Onyike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chiadikaobi Onyike is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onyike
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Onyike Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chiadikaobi Onyike, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Syndrome (CJD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Prion Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Onyike graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Onyike has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chiadikaobi Uchendu Onyike BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chiadikaobi U. Onyike practice?
- Dr. Chiadikaobi Onyike has 1 office location.
Dr. Chiadikaobi Onyike practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.