A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chiadikaobi Onyike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chiadikaobi Onyike is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onyike
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Onyike Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chiadikaobi Onyike, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Syndrome (CJD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Prion Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Onyike graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Onyike has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chiadikaobi Uchendu Onyike BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chiadikaobi U. Onyike practice?
- Dr. Chiadikaobi Onyike has 1 office location.
Dr. Chiadikaobi Onyike practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.