A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chiadikaobi Onyike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chiadikaobi Onyike, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Syndrome (CJD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Prion Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Onyike graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Onyike has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Onyike accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chiadikaobi U. Onyike practice?
Dr. Chiadikaobi Onyike practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.