A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chiaki Gauntt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chiaki Gauntt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chiaki Gauntt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gauntt graduated from Kyoto University.
Dr. Gauntt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chiaki Dupre Gauntt MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Chiaki D. Gauntt practice?
- Dr. Chiaki Gauntt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chiaki Gauntt practices Ophthalmology near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Federal Way Ophthalmologists.