A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chiao Lie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chiao Lie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chiao Lie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lie graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chiao Yung Lie MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chiao Y. Lie practice?
- Dr. Chiao Lie has 1 office location.
Dr. Chiao Lie practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.