Dr. Chiao Lie MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 22nd, 2014
patient
Dr. Lie and Lacy are a wonderful team. My husband and I enjoy them both. They work very hard to make sure we are taken care of at all times.

August 5th, 2014
THE Best Doctor
I can be in touch with Dr. Lie by appointment, internet, or phone at any time. She demonstrates concern and knowledge regarding her patient's medical history and their needs. She has facilitated help in hospital emergency situations. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a compassionate, well trained, competent doctor who is very thorough in her examinations and recommendations.

June 18th, 2012
Great, caring physician.
Dr. Lie has been my doctor for over 14 years. I think she's wonderful.

January 20th, 2011
A free government clinic would provide more caring service
Not one ounce of warmth or caring from Dr. Lie or her assistant. No arguments or confrontations or anything, just no caring or kindness whatsoever and very little time spent. Went in for first time for a physical and was not even asked, or given the opportunity, to empty bladder before pelvic exam. When I requested it I was told that I would need to wait until after exam to provide urine specimen, since I had not asked to do so before. Almost nothing in the way of a breast exam, just insistence that I get a mammogram. Follow up regarding test results was also sloppy and insensitive. Although they must be qualified, technically, there is just nothing good I can say about my experience with this doc or her assistant. The office admin staff seems fine.

June 14th, 2010
Nicely Done
I like the way you always greet me warmly and you listen patiently so I never feel rushed. Also I feel as thoughcaring for my health is a partnership and even though I sometimes fail to do my part, you never do. I sincerely thank you.

April 24th, 2010
Outstanding
Dr. Lie is friendly, effective, and great follow-up. She cares about her patients and even calls herself to check on you! Amazing.

July 15th, 2009
I have been going to Dr. Lie for years. She is not only an amazing doctor, but also an amazing listener. As she takes time to truly listen to your aliments to determine the root of the problem (or what you have). And she explains the reasoning for every test, prescription etc. she recommends. Overall she is a top notch doctor and highly recommend her.