A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chiayu Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chiayu Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chiayu Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chiayu Chen MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chiayu Chen practice?
- Dr. Chiayu Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chiayu Chen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA and Temecula, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Cardiologists.