A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chiayu Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chiayu Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans