A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chiayu Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chiayu Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chiayu Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chiayu Chen MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chiayu Chen practice?
- Dr. Chiayu Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Chiayu Chen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Cardiologists.