A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chibuzo Ukaegbu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chibuzo Ukaegbu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chibuzo Ukaegbu, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ukaegbu graduated from University Of Port Harcourt.
Dr. Ukaegbu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chibuzo Onyeze Ukaegbu MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chibuzo O. Ukaegbu practice?
- Dr. Chibuzo Ukaegbu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chibuzo Ukaegbu practices Family Medicine near Roswell, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Las Cruces, NM.
See Roswell Primary Care Doctors.