A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chibuzo Ukaegbu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chibuzo Ukaegbu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chibuzo Ukaegbu, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ukaegbu graduated from University Of Port Harcourt.
Dr. Ukaegbu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ukaegbu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chibuzo O. Ukaegbu practice?
Dr. Chibuzo Ukaegbu practices Family Medicine near Roswell, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Hobbs, NM and Portales, NM.
See Roswell Family Physicians.