inactive

C J Woo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 5th, 2015
still depressed & crazy
I remember being sent here for a procedure I didn't had any insurance.I asked questions about what was wrong with me,was told no it's not what you think it is. Not long after I told her I was pregnant she kept telling me I wasn't but I was.She never really listened to any thing I told her about how I was feeling or what was going on with me kept saying everything is ok.Didn't put me on bed rest when I needed it I was a high risk pregnancy had my first baby @32 weeks my placenta abrupted at home 7 years before he lived, she said no keep working I won't give you a work release. I was between 32 to 33 weeks having pains & hadn't made it this far in my last pregnancy plus was given a flu shot (I dont know why or if pregnant women should take flu shots)called in for a check up because I was hurting bad having pains @34 weeks. Went in my blood pressure was very high I was told to stay lye down for awhile & calm down.With my blood pressure that high I should have been transported to the hospital but I wasn't & I came alone.She told me to drive home get my stuff & admit myself to the hospital I did.Got to the hospital they had me waiting well I had a placenta abruction again right there!! The doctors waited for her to come from her office to do my C-section instead of what emergency surgion was there on duty.My baby had stopped moving by time she got there & did my C-section he couldn't hold his breathe that long my baby had died.I was handed a cold baby.After that I kept getting personal calls from her & many more doctor apointments,and counseling there until I decided to seek psychiatric help with medication somewhere else

May 30th, 2012
one of the best OB Dra in San Antonio
Dr. Woo helped through a difficult pregnancy that resulted in our daughter passing away shortly after birth. Dr Woo was very personable, very supporti ...

April 15th, 2010
I Love Dr.WOO
Dr. Woo is so awesome! She saved my life and my babies life! I didnt like it that i was put in the hospital for so long but i would be dead now if she did do it. She is so nice and knows what she is doing.

November 15th, 2009
Pay Attention
There is a problem when at the last minute you find something wrong. If she would have monitored the patient more carefully maybe she would have found out the problem and could have fixed it. It makes no sense to not pay attention espically when it comes to a almost fully term patient. Bad luck is not what you tell a women after they lost their first child no matter if you feel that way. Show some compasion and sympathy for them. How do you go from your fine one day and 48hrs later the baby is gone. I feel that they need to find out who is responsibly and some action needs to be taken. Someone needs to explain why this wasn't caught soon enough.

November 6th, 2009
heartless chichi woo!
dr.chichi woo,is a heartless dr.because when you tell a young mother that "you are having a bad day" when her baby dies ; i just think that it was a poor chose of words not just because it was a young mother having her fisrt baby die it could of been any one of use