A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chicky Dadlani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chicky Dadlani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chicky Dadlani, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Dadlani graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Dadlani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson Medical Center
- United Health Services Hospitals Inc-Wilson Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chicky Dadlani MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Chicky Dadlani practice?
- Dr. Chicky Dadlani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chicky Dadlani practices Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling, VA and Centreville, VA.
See Washington Dermatologists, Washington Pediatric Specialists, and Washington Pediatricians.