A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chidambaram Raman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chidambaram Raman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raman graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Raman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chidambaram Raman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chidambaram Raman practice?
- Dr. Chidambaram Raman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chidambaram Raman practices Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Surgeons.