A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chidinma Alozie-Arole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chidinma Alozie-Arole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chidinma Alozie-Arole, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Alozie-Arole graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Alozie-Arole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chidinma Nwanmgbede Alozie-Arole MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Chidinma N. Alozie-Arole practice?
- Dr. Chidinma Alozie-Arole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chidinma Alozie-Arole practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Lumberton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.