A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chidozie Mbagwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chidozie Mbagwu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chidozie Mbagwu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mbagwu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Mbagwu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chidozie Constance Mbagwu BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Chidozie C. Mbagwu practice?
- Dr. Chidozie Mbagwu has 1 office location.
Dr. Chidozie Mbagwu practices Pediatrics near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Pediatricians.