Dr. Chidozie Mbagwu Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Chidozie Mbagwu?

Posted on December 8th, 2015

She is holistic, open-minded, spiritual, and wonderful.

Notice: Using my EVO, so very sorry for muttled words!!!

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

This docto is an ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE doctor and should not be practicing in any form in the medical field! On my very 1st visit I was being seen for a neck njury and instead of referring me for xrays as she should have like a good doctor to see the damage & extent of my injury she decided to pull on my head while her nurse held my shoulders so she could "stretch me out"! This only damaged my neck even more resulting in a same day trip to the ER and as per the ER ortho spc her actions caused a muscle tear which caused spasming so bad that it pulled my c-spine into a forced reversed facing causing bulging & compressed cervical discs thst has to be surgically corrected! Initially started out with only accute muscle spasm, but ater going to her I ended up with excessive damage & now have to go thru PT & surgery! So much pain that I had to take medical leave from work per my regular dr! Walking into her UC was the worst mistake ever & im currently suing! DONT GO HERE EVER!!!

Posted on July 27th, 2016