A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chie Shih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chie Shih, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shih graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shih has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital/King's Daughters
- Childrens Hospital of Kings Daughter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chie Shih MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chie Shih practice?
- Dr. Chie Shih has 1 office location.
Dr. Chie Shih practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Pediatricians and Norfolk Critical Care Practitioners.