A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chie Shih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shih
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shih Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chie Shih, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shih graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shih has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital/King's Daughters
- Childrens Hospital of Kings Daughter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chie Shih MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chie Shih practice?
- Dr. Chie Shih has 1 office location.
Dr. Chie Shih practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Pediatricians and Norfolk Critical Care Practitioners.