A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chiedozie I Nwagwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chiedozie I Nwagwu, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Facial Pain
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwagwu graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nwagwu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chiedozie I Nwagwu MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chiedozie I Nwagwu practice?
- Dr. Chiedozie I Nwagwu has 1 office location.
Dr. Chiedozie I Nwagwu practices Neurological Surgery and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Surgeons and Mission Viejo Radiologists.