A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chieh-Min Fan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chieh-Min Fan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chieh-Min Fan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fan graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chieh-Min Fan MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chieh-Min Fan practice?
- Dr. Chieh-Min Fan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Chieh-Min Fan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near East Bridgewater, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See East Bridgewater Radiologists.