inactive

Chiel A Wind MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 18th, 2014
INCOMPETENT
AWFUL! Doctors are VERY INCOMPETENT. They don't know the difference between a pregnancy category C eye drop and pregnancy category B. (Category C drugs has not been test to check if they are harmless to fetuses). I used to go there every four months for about three years to follow up on my Glaucoma every time a different doctor saw me. When I got pregnant I called them to get a pregnancy category B eye drops prescribed and stop taking "Lumigan" well they prescribed me another category C drug "Timolol Maleate". I called them again and they said they could not change the prescription because none of the doctors that had seen me work there any more. INCOMPETENCE AFTER INCOMPETENCE IN THAT PLACE. I just changed ophthalmologist. Never going there again. I am not letting any family or friend going to that place.