Dr. Chiemeka Nwokonko Is this you?

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Chiemeka Nwokonko?

Absolutely Horrible

Posted on April 5th, 2016

I seen this doctor twice in the emergency room. The first time I was diagnosed with kidney stones and a kidney infection and he never ever came in to talk to me and didn't give me anything to clear up my infection or for discomfort and the second time was diagnosed with colitis with no CT scan given or any other testing besides a urine sample which does not tell you have colitis but diagnosed me "because I have a history" of colitis and again never ever came in and talked to me. Both of these events the nurse came in and told me and when I asked to speak with him he said he was to busy and there was only 4 patients in the emergency room. And the second time discharged me with no antibiotics either, told me to follow up with my primary. Horrible bedside manner, just an overall horrible person to be taking care of patients. I would rather driver 100 miles than to see this doctor.

Posted on December 4th, 2010

was insensitive to my problem in emergency room. he did minimal tests and spent very little time with me.guy is a jerk i will go to another hospital in an emergency rather than deal with him.

Posted on November 9th, 2010

Dr, Nwokonko was polite and courteous with my mom. He listened and spent time explaining her condition to us

Posted on November 17th, 2015