A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chien-Shing Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chien-Shing Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chien-Shing Chen, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Chen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chien-Shing Shing Chen MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chien-Shing S. Chen practice?
- Dr. Chien-Shing Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Chien-Shing Chen practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Internists and Loma Linda Oncologists.