A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chien-Shing Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chien-Shing Chen, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Chen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans