A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chien Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Cheng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chien Yuan Cheng DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chien Y. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Chien Cheng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chien Cheng practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Santa Cruz, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Cupertino, CA.
See Santa Cruz Surgeons and Santa Cruz Dentists.