A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chien Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Cheng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chien Yuan Cheng DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chien Y. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Chien Cheng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chien Cheng practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Santa Cruz, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Santa Cruz Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Santa Cruz Dentists.