A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chih-Hsin Wen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chih-Hsin Wen, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chih-Hsin Wen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wen graduated from Boston University . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Wen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chih-Hsin C Wen MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chih-Hsin C. Wen practice?
- Dr. Chih-Hsin Wen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chih-Hsin Wen practices Urology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Danville, CA.
See Oakland Urologists.