A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chih Shi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chih Shi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chih Shi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shi graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chih Wen Shi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chih W. Shi practice?
- Dr. Chih Shi has 1 office location.
Dr. Chih Shi practices Family Medicine near San Marcos, CA.
See San Marcos Family Physicians.