- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Yeh?
one of the worst
Posted on October 11th, 2012
1. He has very limited medical knowledge, just send patient to do all kinds of test. if found nothing, he said he couldn't explain.2. Every time he will ask you to go back to your office to schedule another test, and nothing extra, just visit to schedule a test and charge your money.3. They posted "you must pay copay ". "missing appointment is unacceptable". " We don't treat work injuries" on their wall.4. He doesn't listen to patient. He just want to finish in 10 min. yes 10 min. He will say sorry I have to take a look next patient, bye bye, good luck.5. Lots of low incomes, medicaid patients!
Posted on October 8th, 2012
Very efficient kind professional. Great knowledge. Excellent doctor! I also like the staff at the clinic. Muiticultur and Multilingual.
Excellent Staff and doctor
Posted on September 28th, 2012
I love this office, Staff is always pleasant. Dr. Yeh is very kind and caring for all of his patients. I would definately recommend his office to anyone !
Posted on April 13th, 2012
I was Dr. Yeh patient untill I got a very bad treatment from his office staff. They do not have "customer skills." The office manager is the worst. She in other words she called me liar and rude. I complained about anoher employee which seemed very inexperienced. I love Dr. Yeh, he is very kind and always listens and wants to solve the problem. But if I need him I need to speak with someone from the office before. I'm not the only one have the same issues with his employees. The only option I had was change the doctor. But I missing him...
Posted on August 3rd, 2011
Dr. Yeh is very kind and genuinely wants to help his patients achieve optimum health. I appreciate the personal time he spends to answer questions I have. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a doctor.
Posted on June 18th, 2010
EXCELLENT DOCTOR. GOOD STAFF. EXCELLENT UNDERSTANDING.
Posted on June 23rd, 2016
Posted on November 19th, 2015
Posted on December 17th, 2014
Dr. Jonathan Yeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Methuen, MA.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides