A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chihab Bilal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chihab Bilal is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chihab Bilal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilal graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Bilal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chihab Eddin Bilal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chihab E. Bilal practice?
- Dr. Chihab Bilal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chihab Bilal practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oconomowoc, WI.
See Milwaukee Primary Care Doctors.