Dr. Chihee Huh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chihee Huh?

April 16th, 2016

WE LOVE HER

SHES THE BEST DOCTOR

February 21st, 2016

Never again....absolutely would not refer.....proceed at your own risk.

August 30th, 2013

Lara

Dr. Christine Huh is the best ! Very professional , friendly , kind and very respectfyl . She is an EXCELLENT doctor .

May 22nd, 2013

I was a EMT for many years, been around many Drs and never have i ever met a Dr like Huh. She is so caring that when i first met her i thought she was a rookie since she was so caring and not desenserized like Dr's who are used to doing their jobs day in and day out. Its easy to reach her she will even give u her cell phone and you can text her if any problems. If your looking for a G.I Dr she's the one.

April 13th, 2013

Awesome

Totally impressed with this Doctor! Thought she was strictly professional when it came to my treatment but upon recovery from a procedure asked me how I wanted my coffee!!! What Doctor in this day and age condescends to get a patient coffee? Very caring and thorough in overall assessment of my health needs. Very grateful I found her. I am recommending her to all! Lack of total 4 stars for ease of appointment and promptness due only because she is that good and is that popular!

January 29th, 2013

A doctor who didn't forget her bedside manner

She is truly one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I've been her patient for several years now, and highly recommend her. There are many good doctors in the NY area, but not so many that remember that their patients are people too. Dr Huh hasn't forgotten.

August 28th, 2012

I love Dr. Huh, she will fit you in even if she's booked, really down to earth...great gastrologist all around!

April 13th, 2012

Waiting time stinks

My two cousins and I were booked for colonscopies and she made us wait over 4 hours. This is the second time she did this to me and I will NEVER go back to her.

June 23rd, 2011

C. Wechsler

Dr Huh provided me superb care. I had a Colonoscopy and an Endodscopy. Dr Huh explained to me what to expect, provided services in a facility that made me comfortable to be there. Her overall care is unsurpassed. After the procedures she gave me a brief consultation and followed up the day after with numerous telephone calls , not rushed and took her time to answer all of my medical concerns. It is refreshing to find a doctor who still provides that one on one with her patients regardless of a busy schedule.I am capable to say beyond a shadow of doubt, that I would indeed recommend her to friends and family if a need for quality Gastroenterology care was necessary.Dr Huh is an extremly bright and highly educated and multitask individual. She follows through with any medical concerns patients may have

July 26th, 2010

post-procedure care is excellent. she calls you before your procedure to remind you of what to do or not to do and she also personally calls you after to check up on your recovery.

July 20th, 2009

Dr. Huh did not like that I had general questions for her (I guess you're not allowed to ask her anything), and showed a lack of patience within the first minute of speaking to me. Whether she was having a bad day, or had something personal against me there, she was extremely rude and unprofessional. She even cursed at me by accident. When speaking with the physician's assistant (outside the waiting room but loud enough to hear), she cursed as well. Finally (as if it could get worse) she was rude to my family in the waiting room, shouting at them when I was ready to leave. If you're smart enough to use the internet to check doctor reference's be sure to avoid this doctor. Its safe to assume with a sub-standard education comes sub-standard doctors.

August 28th, 2017