Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Bay Ridge
8701A Shore Rd
Brooklyn, NY 11209
718-759-0400
Locations and availability (2)

|  Lara  |  show details
by Larissa Brown on Aug 30th, 2013

Dr. Christine Huh is the best ! Very professional , friendly , kind and very respectfyl . She is an EXCELLENT doctor .

by Ann F.L on May 21st, 2013

I was a EMT for many years, been around many Drs and never have i ever met a Dr like Huh. She is so caring that when i first met her i thought she was a rookie since she was so caring and not desenserized like Dr's who are used to doing their jobs day in and day out. Its easy to reach her she will even give u her cell phone and you can text her if any problems. If your looking for a G.I Dr she's the one.

|  Awesome  |  show details
by Margaret D. on Apr 13th, 2013

Totally impressed with this Doctor! Thought she was strictly professional when it came to my treatment but upon recovery from a procedure asked me how I wanted my coffee!!! What Doctor in this day and age condescends to get a patient coffee? Very caring and thorough in overall assessment of my health needs. Very grateful I found her. I am recommending her to all! Lack of total 4 stars for ease of appointment and promptness due only because she is that good and is that popular!

|  A doctor who didn't forget her bedside manner  |  show details
by MD Cofell on Jan 29th, 2013

She is truly one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I've been her patient for several years now, and highly recommend her. There are many good doctors in the NY area, but not so many that remember that their patients are people too. Dr Huh hasn't forgotten.

Aug 28th, 2012

I love Dr. Huh, she will fit you in even if she's booked, really down to earth...great gastrologist all around!

|  She saved my father's life  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

What can I say about the Doctor who saved my dad's life? She properly diagnosed his problem which was several cancerous tumors in his digestive tract. She was aggressive in a plan of attack and today my father is cancer free.Dr. Huh goes out of her way to make sure you know what your options are. Her patient follow-up is second to none. She contacted me before, during, and after each procedure. This is something unheard of for a Doctor this day and age. Again, it was the Doctor who contacted me.... NOT her office assistant! To say that she is a great Doctor would be to minimize my review of her professionalism - she is absolutely fantastic.If you have any hesitation about seeing her....don't. You are in wonderful hands. Her love and attention for each patient certainly bespeak the characteristics of a great Physician. If you do decide to see her, tell her "LW" sent you. Best of luck to all.

|  Waiting time stinks  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2012

My two cousins and I were booked for colonscopies and she made us wait over 4 hours. This is the second time she did this to me and I will NEVER go back to her.

|  C. Wechsler  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

Dr Huh provided me superb care. I had a Colonoscopy and an Endodscopy. Dr Huh explained to me what to expect, provided services in a facility that made me comfortable to be there. Her overall care is unsurpassed. After the procedures she gave me a brief consultation and followed up the day after with numerous telephone calls , not rushed and took her time to answer all of my medical concerns. It is refreshing to find a doctor who still provides that one on one with her patients regardless of a busy schedule.I am capable to say beyond a shadow of doubt, that I would indeed recommend her to friends and family if a need for quality Gastroenterology care was necessary.Dr Huh is an extremly bright and highly educated and multitask individual. She follows through with any medical concerns patients may have

|  Dr. Huh  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2010

Is way too hot to be a doctor. I will not be going back to her until she loses some of those foxy looks.

by b.d. on Jul 26th, 2010

post-procedure care is excellent. she calls you before your procedure to remind you of what to do or not to do and she also personally calls you after to check up on your recovery.

Jul 20th, 2009

Dr. Huh did not like that I had general questions for her (I guess you're not allowed to ask her anything), and showed a lack of patience within the first minute of speaking to me. Whether she was having a bad day, or had something personal against me there, she was extremely rude and unprofessional. She even cursed at me by accident. When speaking with the physician's assistant (outside the waiting room but loud enough to hear), she cursed as well. Finally (as if it could get worse) she was rude to my family in the waiting room, shouting at them when I was ready to leave. If you're smart enough to use the internet to check doctor reference's be sure to avoid this doctor. Its safe to assume with a sub-standard education comes sub-standard doctors.