Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chijioke Ukoha
Dr. Chijioke Ukoha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesquite, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ukoha is affiliated with Dallas Regional Medical Center and Dallas County Hospital. Dr. Ukoha has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Chijioke Ukoha has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Chijioke Ukoha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.
Dr. Nayer El-Ashram
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Mesquite, TX 0.49 mi39
Dr. Saleem Mallick
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Mesquite, TX 0.49 mi47
Dr. Kamalakannan Desikan
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Mesquite, TX 0.49 mi17