A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chijioke Ukoha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chijioke Ukoha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ukoha graduated from University Of Jos. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ukoha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Dallas County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chijioke David Ukoha MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chijioke D. Ukoha practice?
- Dr. Chijioke Ukoha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chijioke Ukoha practices Internal Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Coppell, TX.
See Mesquite Internists.