by D. Henderson on Aug 29th, 2015

I've been with Dr. Ukoha for 18 years would not take the world for him he's like family very compassionate takes time with you so you understand what's going on with you Dr. Ukoha is that one in a million doctor I absolutely love him

Long time patient show details Long time patient
by Patient number 1 on May 2nd, 2013

Dr. Ukoha Is very caring and generous.He is very attentive. He is uplifting and humble. I like him as a person. He is even funny at times. His staff makes you feel like they care too. They get what you need, fast. They are funny and sweet too. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs an internal medicine doctor or a PCP.

by Edward. Toler on Jan 30th, 2013

He is very thoughtful and caring.Will tell all my friends were they can find a great Doctor and staff. You don't have to wait long before he comes in to help you.

Over and beyond patient care show details Over and beyond patient care
Apr 5th, 2011

Dr. Ukoha is a God sent!! He takes excellent care and patience taking care of my mother, and we have the utmost trust in him. It is hard to find a doctor so caring with an awesome beside manner no matter how difficult the patient condition may be. I would highly recommend Dr. Ukoha to be your personal or family doctor.

Caring show details Caring
Feb 3rd, 2011

He a very devoted and dedicated Doc!