A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chike Obianwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chike Obianwu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chike Obianwu, FACOG, FACS, MBA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Surgery
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Obianwu graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Obianwu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chike William Obianwu FACOG, FACS, and MBA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Chike W. Obianwu practice?
- Dr. Chike Obianwu has 7 office locations.
Dr. Chike Obianwu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Burlington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pemberton, NJ and Lumberton, NJ.
See Burlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.