Dr. Chike Obianwu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chike Obianwu?

July 21st, 2017

Compassionate professional

Recently was referred for a procedure and subsequent hysterectomy. The Dr was kind and comprehensive in his care. He made sure I was left with no lingering questions and took lots of time on every appointment. I would recommend this Dr highly.

August 12th, 2014

Rude and the rest of the staff treat women like cattle

I've been going to Alliance OB/GYN consultants for sometime. I find them to be rude and have no bed side manner what so ever. They do not build a rapport with patients. If you are a new mother this is not the place for you.

February 24th, 2014

terrible bedside manner

I have had two encounters with Dr. O, once when I was having a miscarriage and most recently for surgery. He did not prepare me for what my surgery entailed. He also didn't bother to stay and see me after surgery to explain what had occurred during the procedure. I have called twice about some issues I've had during recovery and he doesn't return my calls. His office staff is rude, his surgical scheduler messed up my paperwork so down to the last minute I didn't know if I was having the surgery. I only go to his practice because the nurse practitioners are great, but after this I'm switching to a different practice. Apparently he is a talented well respected MD, but he obviously doesn't care about his patients, and that's a huge part of being a good physician.

November 5th, 2011

The Best Doctor

Dr. Obianwu is an outstanding physician. He is very knowledgeable. He is caring and concerned. He listens to you and takes your feelings and thoughts into consideration in forming a plan of care. After my surgery, my husband also said he had great bedside manner, and thoroughly explained what went on during surgery. He is a great doctor.

March 18th, 2010

The Dr. who saved my baby 15 yrears ago!

Dr. Obianwu is, by far, an excellent physician. Thanks to him, it was discovered while I was 5 months pregnant that I was positive for the Rh factor. My baby was already very anemic. He provided my care and guided us through our treatments with a neonatologist. Our baby under his medical supervision was born only a few weeks early. She was treated for the condition and today is a beautiful 15 year old girl. While delivering my 3rd child, whom had swallowed meconium and was not breathing, he kept everything under control, including me, the very worried and scared mom. She is now 13 years old, beautiful and healthy. I have had 5 children, all difficult pregnancies and Dr. is a physician I would highly recommended to anyone. He is a published, well educated, intelligent doctor, with a calming bedside manner. He is a tribute to his profession and to all the women who choose him as their doctor.

August 6th, 2009

he"s just the best

His bedside manners is the best and very knowledgeable.thanks

October 9th, 2017