Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chike Onwuka
Dr. Chike Onwuka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton, MD, with other offices in Washington, DC and Prince Frederick, MD (and 2 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Onwuka is affiliated with Southern Maryland Hosp, Georgetown University Hospital and Baltimore Washington Medical Center. Dr. Onwuka has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Chike Onwuka has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Chike Onwuka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton, MD.
Dr. Nicholas Balaji
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Clinton, MD 0 mi11
Dr. Basirmohmad Kolia
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Clinton, MD 0 mi43
Dr. Michael Franchetti
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Clinton, MD 0 mi35