Dr. Chike Onwuka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chike Onwuka?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Chike Onwuka?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 7th, 2016

Dr. Onwuka takes time with the patient. He is not a "2 minute discussion and here is your list of prescriptions," type, like a lot of other doctors are these days. He also will gladly prescribe generic drugs where possible, which is much less costly than brand name drugs.

June 11th, 2016

Retired Electrician

If you are looking for a doctor who seems to really care about his patients, Dr. Onwuka is a good choice. Along with medications, he recommends a healthy life style and will not hesitate to tell you so. My wife and I have switched to Dr. Onwuka's practice after we had a bad experience with our former family physician. I feel that Dr. Onwuka spends enough time with us, and adequately addresses our concerns. Both he and his staff are courteous and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Onwuka.

October 5th, 2015

AWESOME AND CONCERNED DOCTOR. THE BEST

July 28th, 2015

I would highly recommend this doctor for many reasons. He is prompt, easy going, attentive and thorough. We had to switch doctors, because our doctor of 30 years retired. We had reservations in going to any new doctor, particularly after a couple of visits to the one who "replaced" ours. However, after one visit with Dr. Onwuka, I'm confident that he will our physician for years to come. Additionally, the staff is EXCELLENT. We've had to make several calls in making this transition and in every instance they have been pleasant, courteous, professional and very attentive to our needs. What a refreshing and pleasant change from the other medical personnel we tried to work with.

January 18th, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor. He didn't provide the care I needed.

November 30th, 2012

This Doctor is very unprofessional. He is rude, uncaring, and irrogant. I will never recommend him to no one. I have several complaints , and a terrible experience with this so called doctor.

January 1st, 2010