A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chike Onyejekwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chike Onyejekwe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Onyejekwe graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Onyejekwe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chike O Onyejekwe MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chike O. Onyejekwe practice?
- Dr. Chike Onyejekwe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chike Onyejekwe practices Internal Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, MS and Aurora, CO.
See Pueblo Internists.