Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chikere Kanu
Dr. Chikere Kanu, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Valhalla, NY, with another office in Lagrangeville, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kanu is affiliated with MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center, Westchester Medical Center and Putnam Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Chikere Kanu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Chikere Kanu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valhalla, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Marc El Khoury
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Valhalla, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Stephen Lobo
Valhalla, NY 0 mi