Dr. Chikezie Aguh MD, FACOG Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Somerset, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

September 3rd, 2015
The best doctor! I highly recommend him.

July 3rd, 2015
Great
he is a very good dr he has time for his patient. when you need him he is there to help and he answers every question you ask in full details. he treat you as part of his family. I will recommend him to anyone who need his help.

June 9th, 2015
Great
I APPRECIATE DR, AGUH'S CARE O THE MANY YEARS I HAVE BEEN HIS PATIENT. THE OFFICE IS ALWAYS PLEASANT, AND WHEN I CALL WITH QUESTIONS HE WILL GET RIGHT BACK TO ME. I OFTEN REFER MY FRIENDS THAT MAYBE LOOKING FOR AN OB-GYN. I AM A VERY PLEASED PATIENT AND DO NOT PLAN ON GOING ANYWHERE!

June 3rd, 2015
Outstanding!
I've been a patient of Dr.Aguh since 1995.I would not change that for anything, he has delivered all four of my children. He is an outstanding physician. He is easy to talk too, he makes you feel comfortable. I would recommended him to my friends and family.

February 24th, 2015
Best
Dr. Aguh practice in Somerset New Jersey is one the best health care practice I have ever used. The staff are very friendly and truly care about their patient. Dr. Aguh takes his time to answer every question and make sure you understands before leaving. Unlike most doctors, he is a very positive man and always make his patients feel like there is hope for the future. I came to Dr. Aguh office because through a referral from my cousin and it was the best decision that I ever made with him overseeing my myomectomy and 11 months later delivering my first child.

February 3rd, 2015
Excellent
Dr. Chike Aguh, is in general an excellent GYN Doctor, he spent appropriate amounts of time educating me on my medical condition, answered any and every question I had. He is very patient in listening to his patients, his office environment is clean, comfortable, and the staff is friendly and very courteous. Above all, Dr Agu is exceptional in his area of practice, he did my myomectomy with a high degree of excellence and expertise, to which I am immensely grateful. Thank you for your compassion and willingness to help. I would definitely recommend Dr. Aguh to my friends and family.

August 1st, 2012
Office Staff needs to be fired
Although the dr was fairly good, his office staff was horrible. Unfriendly, uncaring and they billed my insurance company for services I did not have - that is fraud! I will not go back there nor will I ever recommend this office to anyone. Infact I told my primary care to stop sending people.

April 23rd, 2012
Terrifyingly incompetent/fraud
This doctor is by far the most incompetent (or fraudulent) doctor I have ever had the misfortune to see. He performed a cancer marker blood test on me in order to try and diagnose cancer, even though I had no indication for cancer, and even though this blood test is (i) not a diagnostic tool (it is used to measure the success of cancer treatment in patients who have already been diagnosed with cancer by other means); and (ii) is known to produce false results in women with the condition that I have. Obviously, the results indicated a high number (which is positively correlated with cancer). He recommended an immediate and complete hysterectomy based on this result. If I had sued him, he would probably have lost his medical license over this. Luckily, I went for a second and third opinion and all the doctors I saw were horrified that a doctor would do what Dr. Aguh did. Because of him, I spent many miserable months living with the dread of cancer. Doctors like him should not be allowed to practice. My guess is that his motivation was money (complete hysterectomies are not cheap).

April 22nd, 2017