A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chill Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chill Yee is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chill Yee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Yee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chill Chew Yee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chill C. Yee practice?
- Dr. Chill Yee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chill Yee practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Davis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Davis Primary Care Doctors and Davis Family Physicians.