A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chill Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chill Yee is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yee
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chill Yee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Yee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chill Chew Yee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chill C. Yee practice?
- Dr. Chill Yee has 1 office location.
Dr. Chill Yee practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Davis, CA.
See Davis Family Physicians.