A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chima Ohaegbulam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chima Ohaegbulam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohaegbulam graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ohaegbulam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chima Osiris Ohaegbulam MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Chima O. Ohaegbulam practice?
- Dr. Chima Ohaegbulam has 1 office location.
Dr. Chima Ohaegbulam practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.